Monday 7 July 2014

Back in the Waddle

Not sure that title works. It’s supposed to be a play on the fact I’m too fat to ride a horse but looks like I've been bumming a famous Geordie and Spurs legend.

Hello. Yes I was as surprised as you to discover this is still here. And they said the internet wouldn't last! But why am I back dropping my keyboard mashes here? Well, I've destroyed everywhere else I've written and proven myself a Jonah for games sites so it’s back to my little corner of insignificance.

In the space between my previous post and this one I've been waffling in videos and created a videogame podquiz (Level Up), and it’s that little enterprise that has drawn me back here. I need a home for it, somewhere to link to it from now that plughead.net is no more, and in the absence of a clue as to what I’m doing I thought I’d try this old haunt. So here I am.

Oh, and I finally finished my 2011 game of the year, Skyrim, a couple of weeks ago.

On the ball me.

No comments: